Monday, December 7, 2015

Get Creative.

Use Your Creativity


Every one of us, yes, every one of us is creative. I cannot tell you how many times I hear, " I could never do that.  I don't have a creative bone in my body.  I can't even draw a stick figure."  This couldn't be further from the truth.  Everyone is creative and just needs to learn to tap into that creativity. And when you do, you are entertained, happy, and can create a positive situation for everyone around you. Here is an example:



An old time friend invites me to build a gingerbread house every year. She makes the gingerbread, cuts out the pieces, gathers together all the candy and other decorative items, and helps put the house together. This friend is creative....and generous too (she does this for over 70 people).  She doesn't believe she is creative however.





It is a gift to be able to spend time in the studio of the Gingerbread Lady (some people call her that) letting your creativity flow, sharing friendship and a few nibbles of sweets.  Her creativity allows others to use their creativity and have fun in the process.





What ever you are doing, let it be infused with creativity. Think outside the box.  Do it a little differently than you normally do.  Expand your idea and do it in a different way adding flair and imagination. That's creativity.  It can be in the garden, in the house, at work, where ever you are and with what ever you are doing.  





It's a busy time of year with loads of opportunities to change the way you typically do something. Change it up by using your creativity.

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment