Friday, October 31, 2014

Drawing Challenge. Final Days.

It's The Last Day, To Be Exact.

Catrina
Day 31 Drawing
Pencil



The last day of the Drawing Challenge agreed to by two painters has arrived. Blaine and I made a commitment to create a drawing each day in October, which we did.  These drawings have been posted in our blogs and on our Facebook pages. Like I say in my book, See Where You Are, we looked at our surroundings and we saw what was there.  We were inspired.

Day 24
Watercolor Pencil and Ink

Day 25
Watercolor Pencil and Ink

Surrounded by Fall, we were inspired by foliage and fruit, then found color inching its way into our drawings.

Day 26
Pencil

Day 27
Pencil

Day 28
Ink

Day 29
Ink


Day 30
Watercolor

Now here it is, last day of the month, October 31.  It's Halloween, Nevada Day, All Saints Day.  Tomorrow is Dia de los Muertos .  To celebrate the end of the month, the end of the challenge and the beginning of November, my final drawing is Catrina, one of the most popular figures of Dia de los Muertos.  

Day 31
Catrina
Pencil


It's been fun to have this challenge.  It's led to new paintings and a great dialogue between artists.  I hope you have enjoyed, but now as with every great situation, it comes to an end.

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment