Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Drawing Challenge. Day 8.

I Succumbed.

Drawing Challenge Day 8
Watercolor Pencil

Yes, indeed, I did.  As if my rowing shell and kayak weren't enough.  Not sure exactly why I succumbed, but I am the owner of two lovely Lakeshore Paddle Boards.  I chose Blue Betty's because they are stable and I love the blue. One other reason, my mother's name was Betty. Now every time I take out my SUP I think about my mother.  Pretty cool.


The other thing about the SUP is that it gives a different perspective of the lake.  Because you are standing up, not seated, you are looking down into the lake instead of across it.


We have had a string of magnificent lake days so I have been out on the SUP which has influenced my drawings the last couple days.  Hope you like them.  And if this weather stays the same, let me know if you would like to join me on an SUP outing.

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE
Take a look at Blaine's drawings.  Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment