Thursday, June 12, 2014

More Commission.

More and More Painting

I found myself painting below the surface during this past week.  Clear tones of Pthalo and Aqua, mixed with white pigment brushed onto the canvas to create the beginning of the underwater portion of the painting.



 

The definitive dark line separating the above and below aspect was bothering me so I worked on lightening this part of the painting by giving it layers of texture in lighter tones. 


The base or bottom of the lake with light patterns became the next aspect to lay in.



This is how the painting looks as it sits on my easel today. Now for detail work both above and below the surface. Check back...more and more and more to come.

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment